By Dan Brown
Please consider this free-reprint article written by: Dan
IMPORTANT - Publication/Reprint Terms
- You have permission to publish this article electronically
free-only publications such as a website or an ezine as long
the bylines are included.
- You are not allowed to use this article for commercial
purposes. The article should only be reprinted in a publicly
accessible website and not in a members-only commercial site.
- You are not allowed to post/reprint this article in any
sites/publications that contains or supports hate, violence,
porn and warez or any indecent and illegal sites/publications.
- You are not allowed to use this article in UCE (Unsolicited
Commercial Email) or SPAM. This article MUST be distributed in
an opt-in email list only.
- If you distribute this article in an ezine or newsletter, we
ask that you send a copy of the newsletter or ezine that
contains the article to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you post this article in a website/forum/blog, ALL links
MUST be set to hyperlinks and we ask that you send a copy of
the URL where the article is posted to email@example.com
- We request that you ask permission from the author if you
want to publish this article in print.
The role of iSnare.com is only to distribute this article as
part of its Article Distribution feature (
www.isnare.com/distribution.php ). iSnare.com does NOT
own this article, please respect the author's copyright and
this publication/reprint terms. If you do not agree to any of
these terms, please do not reprint or publish this article.
Article Title: 20 Sure-fire Ways To Get People To Link To Your
Author: Dan Brown
Word Count: 790
Article URL: www.isnare.com/?id=3111&ca=Internet
Author's Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Article Source: www.isnare.com
Online Publisher Tool: www.isnare.com/html.php?id=3111
------------------ ARTICLE START ------------------
Here's some simple yet POWERFUL ideas on how to get people to
link to your web site.
1. Offer other web sites free content to post on their web
site. Include your link on all of your content. The content
should related to your web site because it will be in front of
your target audience.
2. When you visit a web site you've enjoyed a lot, write a
review for the site. Write about the benefits you gain from
web site. Tell them they can publish it on their web site if
they link to your web site.
3. Allow other people to publish your e-zine on their web
Include your web site's ad and link in each issue you publish.
This may also help you increase the number of people that
subscribe to your e-zine.
4. Market your web site as a free web book. Design your web
site with a title page, table of contents, chapters, etc. Just
allow other people to give away the web book by linking to
5. Give your visitors an instant article directory. Tell your
visitors they can instantly add a free article directory to
their web site by linking to yours. Just place your ad or
banner ad on top of the article directory for your main web
6. Allow other web sites to use your discussion board for
web site visitors. Just have them link directly to the
discussion board. Include your web sites ad or banner ad at
top of the discussion board.
7. Start a members only web site. Tell visitors what's in your
members only site and what it costs to gain access. Offer them
a free membership if, in exchange, they link to your web site.
8. Offer your visitors a free sign up to your affiliate
program. Pay them commission to sell your products or
Just give them an affiliate link to track their sales. People
will link to your web site to make extra money.
9. Create your own award site for other web sites. Give the
winners a graphic or text link to place on their web site when
they win. This will link your web site to theirs and draw more
traffic to your web site.
10. Are you an expert on a particular subject? Offer people
free consulting via e-mail if, in exchange, they either link
your site. People will consider this a huge value because
consulting fees can be very expensive.
11. When you purchase a product and it exceeds your
expectations e-mail the business a testimonial. Make sure your
statement is detailed. Give them permission to publish it on
their web site if they link to your site.
12. Create a directory of web sites on a specific topic. Give
people the option of adding the directory to their web site by
linking to it. Put your business ad at the top of the
directory's home page.
13. Exchange content with other web sites. You could trade
articles, top ten lists, etc. Both parties could include a
resource box at the end of the content.
14. Allow people to download software at no charge from your
web site, if they link to your web site. The software could be
freeware, shareware or demos.
15. Trade other forms of advertising to people that link to
your web site. You could trade e-zine ads, print ads,
autoresponder ads, classified ads, ebook ads, etc.
16. Give away web space to people for free. Since you are
giving it away for free, request they link to your site by
placing your ad or banner to the site.
17. Join or create a web ring. A web ring is a group of web
sites on a similar subject agreeing to link together. To find
web ring to join type keywords "web rings" into your search
engine of choice.
18. Create an online club or association. Tell your visitors
what's included in the membership and what it costs to join.
Offer them a free membership if, in exchange, they link to
19. Allow people to use an online service or utilities from
your web site if, in exchange, they link to your web site. The
online service could be an e-mail account, search engine
submission, web page design, copywriting, proofreading, etc.
20. Offer a free e-book to your web site visitors. The ebook
should be related to your target audience. Allow them to give
the e-book to their own web site visitors by linking directly
to your web site.
About The Author: Dan Brown has been active in internet
marketing for the past 4 years. Dan currently is working with
the Zabang search engine, introducing their new affiliate
program which is due out July, 2005.
------------------ ARTICLE END ------------------
For more free-reprint articles by Dan Brown please visit:
Looking For Quality Content?
The Syndicator provides free, quality syndicated articles
for your website that are automatically updated each week.
Syndication feeds include:
Web Design Tips
Home & Family Matters
Health & Fitness
Post Articles: mailto:email@example.com
Change subscription: groups.yahoo.com/group/aainet
List owner: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: