By David Riewe
1. You don't offer free original content. It's important to
give your visitors information they can't find anywhere else.
If you're the only source for a certain type of information,
people will flock to your web site.
2. You don't offer free software. Most people like to find
deals on software for their computers. If the software is
that is even better.
3. You don't offer a free contest or sweepstakes. It's a fact,
people like to win things. If you can fulfill that need,
will stop by to visit.
4. You don't offer a free directory. Create a directory of web
sites on a particular topic that is related to your target
audience. People will visit because they will find what
looking for, all in one place.
5. You don't offer a free e-zine. Most people love to get free
information that they're interested in emailed to them on a
regular basis. This saves them time and money.
6. You don't offer a free community. People like to have a
place were they can have discussions with others on a
particular subject. You could add a chat room or message board
to your web site.
7. You don't offer a free affiliate program. One of people's
basic needs to survive is money. When you offer them a free
opportunity to make money they'll line up to visit your web
8. You don't offer a free online utility. When you offer a
utility that can solve a problem, people will visit your web
site. The utility could be a free autoresponder, e-mail
account, search engine submission, etc.
9. You don't offer free current information. Supply news
stories related to your web site. People want up-to-date news
on the topics they are interested in. They will also be
interested in visiting your web site.
10. You don't offer free samples of your product or service.
Have you ever been to a store and you jumped at the chance to
get a free sample of food? This same concept will also attract
people to visit your web site.
About The Author: "Not Only Will I Give You the Secret
Blueprint that I Use to Make Six-Figures Per Year Online, I'll
Also Provide You with the Products, Resources and Services
Needed to Do It Yourself!"