By Paul Kellum
1. Design your web site to be a targeted resource center.
Choose one subject and build on it. You'll gain repeat
that are interested in that topic.
2. Offer something that is really free. If people go to your
site and what you said was free really isn't, you'll lose
trust and they won't buy anything.
3. Add a chat room or message board to your web site. People
want to interact with other people that have they same
interests as them.
4. Entice people to link to your web site by giving them
something free in return. This'll increase your ranking in
5. Trigger your reader's emotions in your ad copy. Example, if
you sell a book on gambling tips, tell them the feelings
they'll get when they win money.
6. Make sure your site looks good in all browsers. You could
losing sales because it looks distorted in some web browsers
7. Increase your sales by e-mailing full page ads to your
e-zine subscribers. Remember to tell people before they
subscribe or they may consider it spam.
8. Ask people questions in your ad copy that make them think
about their problems. For example: Do you want to be free of
9. Magnify the size of your prospects problem in your ad; show
how your product can solve it. The bigger the problem, the
sales you'll have.
10. Invest a percentage of your profits right back into your
business. Spend it on marketing, product improvement, customer
service, advertising, etc.
11. When you make your first sale, follow-up with the
You could follow-up with a "thank you" email and include an
advertisement for other products you sell. You could follow-up
every few months.
12. You could upsell to your customers. When they're at your
order page, tell them about a few extra related products you
have for sale. They could just add it to their original order.
About The Author: Paul Kellum is an internet marketer who
other marketers increase traffic to their websites. See the
fantastic tools he recommends at: tinyurl.com/as7l5