By My Relationship Tips
8 minute dating is growing fast across the country and more
people are trying it. The 8 minute dating events are becoming
more popular today because of its wonderful technique for you
to socialize with other people without that shyness and
pressure of finding a topic to talk about. 8 minute dating are
events occurring in different parts of the country to help
single men and women to find an easy date without the hassle
the meeting place and the conversations.
8 minute dating are events where a group of people get
and get paired up with someone. Each pair gets 8 dates for the
night and 8 minutes to charm them and to find that certain
spark among each other. All in all, each individual gets 64
minutes the whole night to find someone suitable for them. If
they donít, the 8 minute date continues. It may seem that 8
minutes is very little to get to know that person, but in the
plus side, you get to meet a lot of people. People cannot ask
the other person for his/her number so the conversations are
comfortable and safe. The participants of the event would know
in the end who they like to see once more, thatís the only
you can ask for his/her number.
Here are some tips on how to act on the 8 minute dating event:
1. Meet the person that first catches your eye.
2. Try to look your best when going to this event.
3. Try to be casual, yet interesting and engaging, since you
only have 8 minutes.
4. Listen and respond. And when you respond, try to connect it
with the thing she just said. This will make the conversation
more interesting and itís a great way to find out the things
you have in common.
5. Donít talk too much and try to ask a question after you
6. Make eye contact but donít stare at him/her or he/she would
just feel weird.
7. Talk about general things like what both of you does for a
living or where he/she is from.
8. Try not to ask yes or no questions because that usually
leads to a dead end.
9. If a moment gets silent, try to tell a joke that your
friends think is funny. And say it with entusiasm or else it
wonít be funny.
10. Tell something interesting about yourself that you think
he/she would like.
11. Donít criticize a thing he/she says because thatís just
wasting time and he/she might feel offended.
12. Donít ask too much questions because he/she might feel
insecure about answering.
13. If you donít like who you are dating, please be respectful
and donít blow him/her off. You might find out that you have a
lot in common.
14. Keep your hands to yourself and give them space.
15. Concentrate on the conversation your having and not if
going out again.
16. Feel good about yourself and always be positive, and your
date will feel good about you.
17. For the ladies, donít chat a lot and ask him open-ended
18. Do not over-dress, a cock-tail dress for the ladies would
19. Last, BE YOURSELF!
Try following these simple rules in 8 minute dating and before
you know it, you might be on date number 2. So come on and
check out the net for the nearest 8 minute dating event near
you and give it a shot.
About The Author: My Relationship Tips
(www.datingnewsletter4u.com) is your one stop for