By Anton Cheranev
1. Participate in chat rooms related to the product you're
reselling. Start a conversation with a person without trying
sell to them. Later on, while you are chatting, mention the
product you're reselling.
2. Create a free ebook with the advertisement and link of your
affiliate web site. The subject of the free ebook should draw
your target audience to down-load it. Also submit it to some
3. Start your own affiliate program directory. Join a large
number of affiliate programs and list them all in a directory
format on your web site. Then just advertise your free
affiliate program directory.
4. Write your own affiliate program ads. If all the other
affiliates use the same ads you do, that does not give you an
edge over your competition. Use a different ad to give
an advantage over all the other affiliates.
5. Use a personal endorsement ad. Only use one if you've
actually bought the product or service for the affiliate
program. Tell people what kind of benefits and results you've
received using the product.
6. Advertise the product you're reselling in your signature
file. Use an attention getting headline and a good reason for
them to visit your affiliate site. Make sure your sig file
doesn't go over 5 lines.
7. Join a web ring. It should attract the same type of people
that would be interested in buying the product you're
reselling. You could also trade links on your own with other
related web sites.
8. Participate on web discussion boards. Post your comments,
answer other people's questions, and ask your own questions.
Include your affiliate text link under each message you post.
9. Create a free ezine. Use your ezine to advertise the
affiliate programs you've joined. Submit your ezine to online
ezine directories and promote it on your web site.
10. Start a private web site. Use it as a free bonus if people
buy the product you resell. You could also allow people to
for free and you could advertise the affiliate program you've
About The Author: Here's the Ultimate Solution to Falling
Response Rates, Wasted Email Marketing Efforts and ALL Your
Email Nightmares, Problems, Weaknesses and
Shortcomings.Direct2Client Frees You from Email Publishing
SLAVERY! Check Out: www.thedirect2client.com